CRACKMON® 3D THREE-AXIS CRACK MONITOR
GET THE FULL PICTURE. INSIDE AND OUT.
- Airports, bridges, dams, highways, power plants
- Basements, beams, foundations, retaining walls
- Commercial and residential structures, historic monuments
- Seismic retrofits
- Unreinforced masonry (URM/URB)
Features and Benefits
- Measure cracks in 3D: Ideal for non-planar offset cracks
- Three mounting options: Flush, inside, and outside corners
- Three-axis range: ±12 mm (X), ±6 mm (Y), ±7 mm (Z)
- High resolution: ±1 mm (±0.04”) on X, Y & Z axes
- Rugged: 18-gauge type-304 stainless steel resists corrosion
- Permanent Markings: Laser-etched grid won't fade or rub off
- Proven quality: Designed and manufactured in the USA
The Buildera CRACKMON® 3D Three-Axis Crack Monitor is a stainless-steel, industrial-grade crack monitor for the repair, restoration, and long-term monitoring of concrete, masonry, plaster, stucco, and steel structures where 3-axis measurements are required. Most crack monitors or crack meters measure in one or two dimensions, but not all three. The CRACKMON® 3D is ideal for foundation and basement restoration, seismic retrofitting, or any structural, geotechnical, or civil engineering project that requires ongoing monitoring of structural defects and cracks in multiple dimensions.
Available in flush, inside, and exterior-corner mount versions, Buildera manufactures each CRACKMON® 3D in the USA using state-of-the-art precision laser cutting. Durable type-304 stainless steel with high-contrast laser-etched markings provide permanent readability even in harsh, corrosive outdoor environments.
Fasteners and epoxy supplied separately.
±12 mm (X), ±6 mm (Y), ±7 mm (Z)
±1 mm on X, Y & Z axes
18-ga (0.047" typ.) Type 304 stainless steel
#4 light-grained finish (top surface). Minor cosmetic flaws due to cutting and bending are normal and do not affect functionality.
Coefficient of Linear Expansion
17 μm/m-ºC, 0 to +100 ºC
Thixotropic (non-sagging) 5-minute epoxy and/or fasteners (sold separately). Buildera recommends epoxy when using fasteners to help prevent inadvertent slippage.
1-1/4" #6 (M3.5) or #8 (M4.2) stainless-steel pan-head sheet-metal screws with serrated external-tooth lock washers. Use tamper-resistant fasteners for improved security. Consult Buildera for recommendations.
Toggler® A5 (3/16" dia). Drill 1-1/2"-deep hole.
Reusable and recyclable
Country of Origin
Engineered and made in the USA
CRACKMON® 3D 2412-FSS Flush Mount (Individual Unit)
UPC 816291010037 | EAN 0816291010037
CRACKMON® 3D 2412-ICSS Inside Corner Mount (Individual Unit)
UPC 816291010044 | EAN 0816291010044
CRACKMON® 3D 2412-ECSS Exterior Corner Mount (Individual Unit)
UPC 816291010051 | EAN 0816291010051