CRACKMON® 5020AV CALIPER CRACK MONITOR
CALIPER PRECISION. PATENT-PENDING TECHNOLOGY.
Co-Developed by Buildera and Avongard LTD.
- Airports, bridges, dams, highways, power plants
- Basements, beams, foundations, retaining walls, seismic retrofits, unreinforced masonry (URM/URB)
- Commercial and residential structures, historic monuments
Features and Benefits
- 50-mm crack-width measurement range: ±25 mm (±0.98”) (X) and ±10 mm (±0.38”) (Y)
- High resolution: ±1 mm (±0.04”) on X-Y axes; ±0.5 mm (±0.02”) visual discrimination
- Enhanced measurements: Exclusive, patent-pending polar-magnitude grid with Buildera TickPoints™ improve measurement accuracy
- Caliper-ready: Integrated digital caliper standoffs improve resolution to ±.025 mm (.001”)
- Easy alignment: Four removable pins keep CRACKMON 5020AV perfectly aligned during installation
- Rugged: Impact-resistant polycarbonate construction withstands extreme temperatures and tampering
- Advanced Engineering: Proprietary measurement grid engineered in the USA by Buildera, injection-molded in the UK by Avongard Ltd
The Buildera CRACKMON® 5020AV Caliper Crack Monitor is a proven, professional-grade crack monitor (tell tale) for the repair, restoration, and long-term monitoring of concrete, masonry, plaster, stucco, and steel structures. Extended measurement range to ±25 mm supports expansion-joint measurements and larger crack-widths typical of unreinforced masonry (URM) foundations and buildings (URB).
Convenient integrated caliper standoffs improve measurement discrimination by a factor of 10 or more when using a quality digital calipers, such as Mitutoyo®, Starrett® or similar. Calipers are not included and must be purchased separately.
Buildera co-developed the CRACKMON 5020AV leveraging Buildera's patent-pending magnitude-measurement grid and TickPoints with Avongard UK precision injection molding. The result is one of the most advanced crack monitors available today, offering exceptional measurement precision, crack range, and installation ease using epoxy or fasteners.
CRACKMON® 5020AV Caliper Crack Monitor for Reinforced Concrete, Masonry, Building Foundations and Seismic Retrofits (1-Pack)
UPC 816291010389 | EAN 0816291010389
Individual units sealed in a heavy-duty polybag. Includes installation instructions with crack-progress chart. Mounting hardware and epoxy sold separately. Also available in bulk for resellers and volume end-users. Contact Buildera for volume/bulk pricing.
STRUPOXY™ (ABOWELD 8101-5) THIXOTROPIC EPOXY
UPC 816291010099 | EAN 0816291010099
Premium structural mounting epoxy engineered for superior crack monitor installation to concrete, masonry, stucco, drywall, steel, wood, and other materials. Non-sagging, thixotropic adhesive won't run down walls or cause a runny mess typical of lower viscosity epoxies. Sets up and bonds in five minutes to clean substrates. Full cure in 24 hours.
Install using Buildera STRUPOXY™ or similar 5-minute structural epoxyand/or #6 flat-head stainless-steel sheet-metal screws with 3/16" (5 mm) plastic anchors. Epoxy and fasteners sold separately.
CRACKMON 5020AV Caliper Crack Monitors Track Foundation Cracks from Expansive Soil