CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ 90ti Caliper CRACK Marks for Industrial Crack Monitoring
Download Data Sheet
Click PDF Icon to download full data sheet and installation instructions.
Last Revision Date
February 10, 2016
Features and Benefits
- Measure cracks to .001” with precision calipers such as Mitutoyo®, Starrett®, and Fowler®
- Patent-pending caliper-channel design ensures consistent measurement every time
- Corrosion-resistant titanium construction endures marine and industrial use
- Buildera TamperLok™ tamper-resistant design features fastener and captive epoxy chamber
- Engineered and made in the USA
Civil, Geotechnical & Structural Forensics
- Airports, bridges, dams, highways, hydroelectric plants
- Commercial and residential buildings, historic monuments
- Foundations, basements, seismic retrofits, preservation
- Industrial plants, petroleum rigs, ships
- Power grid, transmission towers, nuclear reactors
Specify CRACKMON® CrackPoint™ TR50ti Caliper Marks for all indoor, outdoor, and corrosive environments where high reliability and vandal resistance are desirable.
Buildera manufactures the CRACKMON® CrackPoint™ TR50ti from commercially-pure titanium to aid measurements of structural cracks to within ± 0.001” (± 0.025mm) typical resolution. The exclusive caliper- groove design confidently interlocks with user-supplied analog or digital calipers to improve measurement accuracy and consistency. Ideal for saltwater and harsh industrial outdoor use, all-titanium construction offers superior corrosion resistance—even when compared to type 316L stainless steel.
Mount with tamper-resistant stainless steel screws (supplied) and optional structural adhesive. Available in single-groove (TR50ti-A) and dual-groove (TR50ti-B) versions. Starter kit includes (1) TR50ti-A, (1) TR50ti-B, (2) anchors and (2) security fasteners.
Buy on Amazon
CRACKMON® CrackPoint™ TR50ti Kits (Retail)
Model TR50ti-Kit-1 (1 pair including fasteners)
Model TR50ti-Kit-10 (10 pairs including fasteners)
Model TR50ti-Kit-50 (50 pairs including fasteners)
Each CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ Kit includes:
- Stated quantity of CRACKPOINT pairs
- Each pair includes (1) TR50ti-A (single groove) and (1) TR50ti-B (dual groove).
- Alligator® A6 Anchors (1/4" hole required)
- #8 x 1.5” flat-head TorxPlus® tamper-resistant stainless-steel screws (18-8 alloy)
- Printed installation instructions
- Epoxy and calipers sold separately
Bulk/Resale (50 Minimum Order Quantity per UPC)
CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti-A Caliper Marks (1 Caliper Groove)
CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti-B Caliper Marks (2 Caliper Grooves)
CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti-HW-10 Tamper-Resistant Mounting Hardware
Model TR50ti-IPR20 Security TorxPlus® Bit
CRACKMON® 4020A Kit (3-Qty)
CRACKMON® 224R Crack Comparator
STRUPOXY™ Thixotropic Epoxy Adhesive
CRACKMON® TRACARD® 3D StarterPak (12)
CRACKMON® TRACARD® 3D Refills (50)
Dimensions (Dia x H)
0.62” x 0.50” (16 x 13 mm)
Crack Width Range
± 0.001” (± 0.025mm)
± 0.002” (± 0.050mm)
1 (model TR50ti-1), 2 (model TR50ti-2)
R50400 (Grade 2 Commercially Pure). Certificate of origin available.
Country of Manufacture
USA (Patent Pending)
Natural titanium oxide (silver-gray)
Optional Color Finish (100 piece order min)
Potentiometric anodizing: light yellow, bronze, purple, dark blue, light blue
Fastener Mount (recommended method)
#8 x 1.5” Tamper-Resistant TorxPlus® flat head sheet-metal screw, 18-8 stainless-steel alloy, corrosion-resistant. When using security TorxPlus® fasteners, an IPR20 driver bit is required.
Proprietary TamperLok™ adhesive well (patent pending)