CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti Caliper Marks for Industrial Crack Monitoring
Download Data Sheet
Click PDF Icon to download full data sheet and installation instructions.
Last Revision Date
February 10, 2016
Features and Benefits
- Measure cracks to .001” with precision calipers such as Mitutoyo®, Starrett®, and Fowler®
- Patent-pending caliper-channel design ensures consistent measurement every time
- Corrosion-resistant titanium construction endures marine and industrial use
- Buildera TamperLok™ tamper-resistant design features fastener and captive epoxy chamber
- Engineered and made in the USA
Civil, Geotechnical & Structural Forensics
- Airports, bridges, dams, highways, hydroelectric plants
- Commercial and residential buildings, historic monuments
- Foundations, basements, seismic retrofits, preservation
- Industrial plants, petroleum rigs, ships
- Power grid, transmission towers, nuclear reactors
Specify CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti Caliper Marks for all indoor, outdoor, and corrosive environments where high reliability and vandal resistance are desirable.
Buildera manufactures the CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti from commercially-pure titanium to aid measurements of structural cracks to within ± 0.001” (± 0.025mm) typical resolution. The exclusive caliper- groove design confidently interlocks with user-supplied analog or digital calipers to improve measurement accuracy and consistency. Ideal for saltwater and harsh industrial outdoor use, all-titanium construction offers superior corrosion resistance—even when compared to type 316L stainless steel.
Mount with tamper-resistant stainless steel screws (supplied) and optional structural adhesive. Available in single-groove (TR50ti-A) and dual-groove (TR50ti-B) versions. Starter kit includes (1) TR50ti-A, (1) TR50ti-B, (2) anchors and (2) security fasteners.
Buy on Amazon
CRACKMON® CrackPoint™ TR50ti Kits (Retail)
Model TR50ti-Kit-1 (1 pair including fasteners)
Model TR50ti-Kit-10 (10 pairs including fasteners)
Model TR50ti-Kit-50 (50 pairs including fasteners)
Each CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ Kit includes:
- Stated quantity of CRACKPOINT pairs
- Each pair includes (1) TR50ti-A (single groove) and (1) TR50ti-B (dual groove).
- Alligator® A6 Anchors (1/4" hole required)
- #8 x 1.5” flat-head TorxPlus® tamper-resistant stainless-steel screws (18-8 alloy)
- Printed installation instructions
- Epoxy and calipers sold separately
Bulk/Resale (50 Minimum Order Quantity per UPC)
CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti-A Caliper Marks (1 Caliper Groove)
CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti-B Caliper Marks (2 Caliper Grooves)
CRACKMON® CRACKPOINT™ TR50ti-HW-10 Tamper-Resistant Mounting Hardware
Model TR50ti-IPR20 Security TorxPlus® Bit
CRACKMON® 4020A Kit (3-Qty)
CRACKMON® 224R Crack Comparator
STRUPOXY™ Thixotropic Epoxy Adhesive
CRACKMON® TRACARD® 3D StarterPak (12)
CRACKMON® TRACARD® 3D Refills (50)
Dimensions (Dia x H)
0.62” x 0.50” (16 x 13 mm)
Crack Width Range
± 0.001” (± 0.025mm)
± 0.002” (± 0.050mm)
1 (model TR50ti-1), 2 (model TR50ti-2)
R50400 (Grade 2 Commercially Pure). Certificate of origin available.
Country of Manufacture
Natural titanium oxide (silver-gray)
Optional Color Finish (100 piece order min)
Potentiometric anodizing: light yellow, bronze, purple, dark blue, light blue
Fastener Mount (recommended method)
#8 x 1.5” Tamper-Resistant TorxPlus® flat head sheet-metal screw, 18-8 stainless-steel alloy, corrosion-resistant. When using security TorxPlus® fasteners, an IPR20 driver bit is required.
Proprietary TamperLok™ adhesive well (patented)